On Love Island
- On Day 4, Molly-Mae entered the villa
- On Day 4, Tommy was chosen by the public to go to the hideaway hot tub to meet new girl Molly-Mae. After their date, Molly-Mae chose to have a second date with Curtis.
- On Day 5, Molly-Mae chose to couple up with Tommy
- On Day 14, Tommy chose to re-couple with Molly-Mae
- On Day 22, Tommy chose to re-couple with Molly-Mae
- On Day 25, Tommy and Molly-Mae left the villa to go on a horse riding date.
- On Day 28, Molly-Mae and the other islanders in Casa Amor won the 'Sexy Charades' challenge.
- On Day 30, Tommy and Molly-Mae chose to remain in a couple following Casa Amor.
- On Day 38, Molly-Mae and the other girls won the 'Dirty Dancing' challenge.
- On Day 39, Molly-Mae chose to re-couple with Tommy
- On Day 46, Molly-Mae chose to re-couple with Tommy
- On Day 47, Tommy and Molly-Mae won the 'Couples Quiz'
- On Day 54, Tommy and Molly-Mae went on their final date
- On Day 58, Tommy and Molly-Mae were crowned the runner-ups of the season.
|1||Not in Villa|
|Love Island Season 5 Contestants|