|Series • Seasons • Hosts • Islanders • Birthdays • Nationalities|
On Love Island
- On Day 1, Paige entered the villa and coupled up with Ollie.
- On Day 4, Ollie chose to leave the villa, thus leaving Paige single.
- On Day 5, new islander Finley chose to take Paige on a date.
- On Day 6, Finley chose to couple up with Paige
- On Day 8, Paige won the couples quiz with Finley
- On Day 13, new islander Luke M chose to take Paige on a date.
- On Day 13, Paige chose to re-couple with Finley
- On Day 16, new islander Wallace chose to take Paige on a date
- On Day 18, Finley chose to re-couple with Paige
- On Day 24, Paige and the rest of the islanders in the Main Villa won the "Raunchy Races" challenge.
- On Day 26, Paige and Finley re-coupled
- On Day 30, Paige and Finley won the "Girl Racers" challenge
- On Day 31, Paige won the "Rumpy Pumpy" challenge as part of the Blue team.
- On Day 33, Finley chose to re-couple with Paige
- On Day 39, Paige and Finley went on their final date.
- On Day 58, Paige and Finley were crowned the winners of the season.
- Paige previously dated Scottish singer Lewis Capaldi when she was 17/18. Capaldi has stated that she served as the inspiration for his hit song "Someone You Loved".
- In 2012, at the age of 14, she participated in the sixth season of Britain's Got Talent as a singer. Paige made it to the semi-finals before being eliminated.
|Love Island Season 6 Contestants|